This is an answer for the Pocketbook mobile app. Switch to the web version answer.
There are 2 ways you can add bills to the bills page.
Method 1: Discover new bills
Pocketbook can automatically identify certain transactions as common bills, for example, utilities, or credit card repayments.
To discover new bills:
1. In the Explore tab, under your upcoming bills & income, click "Manage bills & income"
2. Click on the + icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen
3. Pocketbook will then scan your transactions and suggest transactions to set up as a bill. Select the intended transaction you wish to create a bill from
4. Enter the appropriate details for the bill
5. Click "Save" in the top right-hand corner to add the bill
Note: Although Pocketbook can identify a lot of regular transactions as bills, it is a good idea to inspect the Bills page on a routine basis. You may manually have to add other bills that have not been picked up.
Method 2: Add bills manually from transactions
You can create bills from your transactions.
To do this:
2. Click "Mark as recurring" and enter the appropriate details for the bill
3. Click "Save" in the top right-hand corner to add the bill
Note: the frequency "Ad Hoc" is used for one-off bills you may have.
Question not answered? message us