Yes. You can import QIF or OFX files manually for your account using the Import Transactions option.
To import transactions manually:
1. You will first need to download or create a CSV/QIF/OFX from your online banking.
2. If you have a CSV file you will need to use an online converter such as: http://legacy.csvconverter.biz/
3. Click 'Open CSV'. Then select the following under 'Mapping fields':
'Date DD/MM/YYYY (QIF/OFX)' - select this for the date field.
'Payee' - select this for the transaction description.
'Amount' - select this for the transaction amount.
Then click 'Save as QIF'
4. Then head to settings here: https://getpocketbook.com/settings.
5. Click 'Add Bank' and select 'Create manual bank account'.
6. From the left menu, click Import Transactions (QIF, OFX). Result: The Import dialog box is displayed.
- Complete the following:
- Select Files – Click this option to select the QIF/OFX file you want to upload.
- Select account – From the dropdown, select the account for which you are importing transactions.
- Click Upload. Result: The QIF/OFX file is uploaded and the transactions are automatically allocated to the selected account.
Question not answered? message us