You're in the guide for the web version of Pocketbook. Switch to the mobile app.
You are able to add more than one category to your transactions. To do so please follow the below steps.
1. Click Transactions in the upper menu
2. Tap on the transaction you are wanting to add an additional category to.
3. Once you have selected on the transaction an overview of the transaction will pop up on the right hand side of the screen.
4. Click on the + icon ( ) to add a new category. A pop up will then open where you can select a category to add or create a new category for the transaction.
5. Select on "Save Changes" You have now added another category to your Transaction.
Note: Our categorisation technology learns over time, once you’ve categorised something as a category, all your future purchases with the same description will be automatically categorised as that. This means, you only need to categorise transactions with a similar description once only.
To ensure you have the right classification for a transaction, Pocketbook provides you with features to add additional data like notes and tags.
An example would be with a "gift" - the purchase can be any category from a holiday to dinner to flowers. So we provide a default #gift tag to give you another dimension to organise your data.
Question not answered? message us
Please sign in to leave a comment.