This is an answer for the Pocketbook web version. Switch to the mobile app answer.
The web version of Pocketbook contains a few sections that you should be aware of:
- Overview - This provides a summary page for your Pocketbook experience. It contains a summary of your recent transactions, an overview of your balance, and a list of the bank accounts you have synced. You can also enter cash transactions on this page. We will provide future functionality to let you customise the Overview in the future.
- Transactions - Here is where you can manage your transactions. You can categorise them and add additional information like tagging.
- Analyse - Here is where you can review and analyse your spending with pretty graphs.
- Bills - Here is where you manage all your bills - more here.
- Settings- You can locate this by selecting the three lines at the top right-hand corner of your screen next to Bills. Here is where you can manage your bank account connections and your Pocketbook account.
If you have any questions please email us, and we will be happy to help with your enquiry.
Once again, thanks for choosing us and we hope you enjoy your Pocketbook!
Question not answered? message us