This is an answer for the Pocketbook web version. Switch to the mobile app answer.
The web version of Pocketbook contains a few sections that you should be aware of:
- Overview - The provides a summary page for your Pocketbook experience. It contains a summary of your Safely Spend progress, some view of your balance, a feed of the latest alerts and bills as well as a list of recent transactions. You can also enter cash transactions on this page. We will provide future functionality to let you customise the Overview in the future.
- Budgets - Here is where you set budgets and work with Safely Spend - more here.
- Bills - Here is where you manage all your bills - more here.
- Transactions - Here is where you can manage your transactions. You can categorise them and add additional information like tagging.
- Analyse - Here is where you can review and analyse your spending with pretty graphs.
Do also check out our mobile app for iPhone and Android. They provide a perfect companion for you to track and manage your money on the run.
If you have any questions please email us, we'll respond within 24 to 48 hours.
Once again, thanks for choosing us and we hope you enjoy your Pocketbook!
Question not answered? message us