This is an answer for the Pocketbook web version. Switch to the mobile app answer.
There are 2 ways you can add bills to the bills page.
Method 1: Discover new bills
Pocketbook can automatically identify certain transactions as common bills, for example, utilities, or credit card repayments.
To discover new bills:
1. Click Bills from the top menu. Result: The Bills page is displayed.
2. From the left-hand menu, click Discover New Bills. Result: The New Bills dialogue is displayed.
3. Select the transactions to identify the bills, you can also verify the due date and duration, then click Save. Result: The selected transactions are now set up as bills on your Bills page.
Note: Although Pocketbook can identify a lot of regular transactions as bills, it is a good idea to inspect the Bills page on a routine basis. You may manually have to add other bills that have not been picked up.
Method 2: Add bills manually from transactions
You can create bills from your transactions.
To do this:
1. Click Transactions from the top menu. The Transactions page is displayed.
2. Click the transaction you want to add as a bill. The transaction details are displayed in the right-hand box.
3. Click Create Bill. A calendar will appear to allow you to adjust the due date and duration.
4. Click how frequently the bill is due. This (and all such transactions) are now added as Bills to your Pocketbook account. You can view these bills on the Bills page.
Question not answered? message us