This is an answer for the Pocketbook web version. Switch to the mobile app answer.
There are 2 ways you can add bills to the bills page.
Method 1: Discover new bills
Pocketbook can automatically identify certain transactions as common bills, for example, utilities, or credit card repayments.
To discover new bills:
1. Click Bills from the top menu. Result: The Bills page is displayed.
2. From the left-hand menu, click Discover New Bills. Result: The New Bills dialogue is displayed.
3. Select the transactions to identify the bills, you can also verify the due date and duration, then click Save. Result: The selected transactions are now set up as bills on your Bills page.
Note: Although Pocketbook can identify a lot of regular transactions as bills, it is a good idea to inspect the Bills page on a routine basis. You may manually have to add other bills that have not been picked up.
Method 2: Add bills manually from transactions
You can create bills from your transactions.
To do this:
1. Click Transactions from the top menu. Result: The Transactions page is displayed.
2. Click the transaction you want to add as a bill. Result: The transaction details are displayed in the right-hand box.
3. Click Create Bill. Result: A calendar will appear to allow you to adjust the due date and duration.
4. Click how frequently the bill is due. Result: This (and all such transactions) are now added as Bills to your Pocketbook account. You can view these bills on the Bills page.
Question not answered? message us