When connecting BOQ, you need to set up a Delegated User via the BOQ online banking website. This sets up a secure, read-only access for Pocketbook. Follow these instructions and you’ll be ready to go in 2 minutes flat.
1. Log onto your BOQ online banking.
2. Click the “Users” tab on the top toolbar and “+ Add New Delegated User”.
3. Fill out the new delegated user form using the maximum allowable date duration. Select “Save and Edit Access Levels”.
4. Click the “Change Access Settings” button and change the access to all ViewOnly. Then click Save
5. In the users list, find your new delegated user, click on the User ID and set the PAC (Personal Access Code). This is your password for this account.
6. Once you’ve set up the PAC, log out of your BOQ online banking, then try to log in again using the delegated user account. Make sure you use the new User ID and PAC you’ve created.
7. Once you have confirmed the new account works, add this delegated user login to Pocketbook.
Read more about BOQ’s delegated user feature.