With Pocketbook closing on 5 August 2022, you might be thinking what to do next. Many of you have reached out requesting alternatives to help you manage your financial life.
Pocketbook’s parent company, Zip, will look to bring money management features to its app in the near future. However, we understand that you might want to switch immediately to another money management app. If you do, you may want to consider the following service providers.*
WeMoney - Budget, Money and Credit Score Tracker
- Track all of your financial accounts securely in one place (bank accounts, crypto, superannuation and your loans so you can stay on top of repayments).
- Get reminders for upcoming bills and track subscriptions.
- Export your transactions.
- Discover opportunities to compare and save on financial products and utilities to see how you can potentially save and reduce your debt faster.
- View and monitor your credit score with Australia’s two largest bureaus, Equifax and Experian.
- Access to financial wellness community.
- Open Banking Accredited Organisation.
ubank – The Daily Money App with Spend and Save accounts
- See your money in one place. Connect your accounts from over 140 financial institutions and get a panoramic view of your finances in the ubank app.
- Have a savings target? Open up to 10 ubank savings accounts, set targets and track towards your goals.
- See your upcoming bills. Get automatic predictions of your regular payments, bills and subscriptions from over 200 companies.
- Get $20 when you open a Spend and Save account with the code POCKET20*. Simply make 3 purchases in the first 30 days to get a $20 credit to your Spend account. T&Cs apply.
- Products issued by ubank, part of NAB. Click for TMDs.
Frollo - Money Manager
- All your finances in one app. Link your bank accounts, loans, credit cards and superannuation for a full financial overview.
- Powered by Open Banking. Over 100 providers available via Open Banking, for secure data sharing and real-time transaction updates.
- See where your money is going. Automated expense categories, merchant information and bill tracking.
- Smart money insights. Don’t have enough money to cover upcoming bills? Paying too much on credit card fees? About to miss out on bonus interest? We’ll let you know.
- Tools to improve your finances. Set budgets and financial goals, Frollo tracks and supports your progress with insights and nudges.
If you are unsure about anything to do with the closure of Pocketbook, please read the FAQ’s in our Help Centre.
The Pocketbook Team
*Zip has not compared all alternative service providers in the market. Any offers are made directly by relevant service providers, subject to the T&Cs. You should consider if these service providers products’ are suitable to your needs. Zip does not guarantee or endorse any offers, services or products by the service providers. Zip may receive a referral fee.